CareATC: Provide patient care the way you always envisioned within a Health Center setting
The CareATC Difference:
Our unique model partners directly with the employer and does not use the traditional fee-for-service health care. This allows providers and their clinical staff to focus on being the patient centered medical home because they are not burdened by managing the financial aspect of the business.
Our structure is a win for:
- The Patient- little or no cost for excellent medical care nor dispensed medication,
- The Provider- consistent schedule allowing for work life balance, no on-call schedule or holiday schedules. Allows for consistent income with manageable productivity expectations.
- The Employer: an excellent benefit resulting in happier, healthier employees and families which will reduce the costs on their medical plans.
About This Opportunity: CareATC is currently looking for a Nurse Practitioner that will work collaboratively with the interdisciplinary treatment team to provide exceptional patient care. The CareATC approach to is to work with our patient population to assist in chronic disease management through individual interventions, clinic support and ongoing education.
- Must see children ages 2+ Unless not required by the client
- Provide Virtual care to patients when needed and clinically appropriate.
- Experience providing primary care and diagnostic services in a clinical setting.
- Experience prescribing appropriate medications, treatments, and health regimens to treat patient health Issues
- DEA required for prescribing and dispensing
- Ability to pass on-site credentialing
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in primary care or another related field.
- Degree from an accredited United States Medical School
- Must complete and pass a residency program in the United States
- Comply with all medical laws and HIPAA standards
- Current license in the state or states where physician will practice.
- Strong desire to promote health, disease management and prevention.
- Exclusive Patients, No Walk-ins, No On call or Holiday Shifts
- Excellent compensation packages based on experience.
- Longer than average appointments to allow more 1-1 patient time.
- Well Trained medical assistants
- Clinic and medication are free of charge to patients and dependents resulting in exceptionally high utilization and compliance
- CEU reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
- Full benefit package including Medical, Dental Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance, Wellness Program and much more.
Click Here To Apply