- Bellingham, Washington
Practice Website: *
Emergency Veterinarian: *
Animal Emergency Care is a busy, after-hours emergency service within a 24-hour veterinary hospital. We are now seeking to expand our veterinary team!
We, like every emergency practice in the country, have experienced substantial growth over the past year. The difference is what we have to offer you.
Our company values people and their ideas over maximizing profit. Join our team and become a part of change within the veterinary industry. We listen to your needs. We implement your voice. We change today to bring a brighter tomorrow.
A successful career as a veterinarian at Animal Emergency Care requires:
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine.
- US Veterinarian License.
- Minimum of two-year’s clinical experience.
- Desire to always seek the highest standards of medicine for our patients.
- Ability to approach each patient, co-worker, and pet parent with compassion.
- Confidence in emergent situations including abdominal surgery.
- Drive to expand your mind at every opportunity.
All veterinarian team members, working at least 24 hours per week, are provided the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Set Schedules.
- Paid Time Off.
- Simple IRA.
- Student Loan Pay Down Program.
- Veterinary Health Benefits.
- Paid Licensure Fees.
- Uniform Allowance.
- CE Allowance.
- Paid Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Hourly Rate with Differentials for Overnight and Holiday Shifts.
Signing bonuses are provided to new DVM employees, paid in four installments over the course of the year, without a contractual commitment!
The signing bonus can be rolled into a relocation package and provided entirely upfront. We discuss what is needed to transition to beautiful Bellingham.
Our company offers you a budget which can be used toward:
- Travel expenses (gas, hotel, flights).
- Moving expenses (moving vehicle, moving company).
- Rental entry expenses (upfront rent, deposits).
A supplemental commitment is required; this is an agreement to repay your relocation package if a minimum term of 12 months is not fulfilled.
We do not require other contracts surrounding the employment of veterinarians. You will be free of non-competes, moonlighting clauses, production penalties, and salary reparations!
Work Remotely: No
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70.00 – $110.00 per hour
Click Here To Apply