Join the Genesis team as a Certified Nursing Assistant – CNA where you will work alongside a Licensed/Registered Nurse to directly impact our patients’/residents’ quality of life by assisting with their activities of daily living (ADLs). You will also ensure that our patients/residents and their families receive the highest quality of service in a caring and compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individual patients’/residents’ needs and rights.
We improve the lives we touch through the delivery of high-quality healthcare and everyday compassion!
- We Care Deeply about YOU! Guided by our Core Values, Code of Conduct and Ethics program, we foster a culture of care and compassion. We focus on improving the quality of care through creativity and innovation, honesty and integrity in all we do.
- We Develop YOU! We provide career ladders, education and training opportunities so you can build a long and successful career with Genesis.
- We Appreciate YOU! We value your contributions to the Genesis mission and vision and instill an environment of teamwork and enjoyment in working together. We recognize and celebrate our shared successes.
- We are Committed to YOU! We know you are the vital link between Genesis, our patients and residents! We inspire you to be your best self.
- We Protect YOU! We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards.
- To protect the health and safety of our patients, residents, employees, family members, and the communities we serve, Genesis has implemented a universal COVID-19 vaccination requirement for employees, care partners and onsite vendors.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 412799
Center Name: Madison Center
Click Here To Apply