Registered Nurse (RN) – Endoscopy
Here, nurses are not simply valued—they’re invaluable. Nurses thrive in our culture of connection where encouragement, mutual respect and understanding are the focus. We listen to your goals and aspirations and partner with you in achieving them, because we know that to inspire and retain the best nurses, we must support them. Learn why over 45K nurses choose to work at Providence by visiting our Nursing Institute page .
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire
- All Registered Nurses (RN) without a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or higher within 6 years of hire
- A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Washington
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers required at time of hire from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN)
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certificate must be from American Heart Association (AHA) or Military Training Network (MTN) within 90 days from hire
- One (1) year acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelors of Nursing degree (BSN)
- National certification in area of specialty
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on delivering our mission of improving the health and wellbeing of each patient we serve.
About the First Hill Campus
The 697-bed tertiary-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health-care system. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive-care unit. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details — https://caregiver.ehr.com
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Our Mission is to improve the health and well-being of each person we serve.
Our Vision is Health for a Better World.
Swedish is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the greater Seattle area. It is comprised of five hospital campuses (First Hill, Cherry Hill, Ballard, Edmonds and Issaquah); emergency rooms and specialty center in Redmond (East King County) and the Mill Creek area in Everett; and Swedish Medical Group, a network of more than 128 primary care and specialty care locations throughout the greater Puget Sound area. Swedish employs nearly 13,000 caregivers (all employees), including nearly 1,400 providers. Whether through physician clinics, education, research and innovation or other outreach, we’re committed to caring for the people in our region and beyond. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Apply here (copy and paste on your browser):
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $35.31 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Seattle, WA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply