Our outpatient tele psych service is looking for a high-caliber Psychiatrist. In this role you will set your own weekly schedule. You will conduct initial evaluations for an hour to an hour and a half, and have 30-40 minute med-check follow ups. You will play a critical role in helping this practice achieve its mission.
At our facility, you will:
- Develop a working relationship with the administrative and medical staff.
- Work directly with patients to provide the best clinical experience possible.
- Maintain high levels of patient satisfaction.
- Proactively educate patients
- Engage with the Medical Directorship, Physicians and other members of the clinical team on patient care, and goals.
We’d love to see:
- Familiarity working with general outpatient needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work with patients on an effective care plan.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player.
- Thrives in a multitasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Detail oriented and analytical.
If you have the exceptional combination of skills and qualities that we are looking for, then we’re excited to meet you!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $195.00 – $205.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Maryland License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply