Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant At NP Health of FL (dba Comprehensive Rehab Consultants), you would be a part of a dynamic growing company that is raising the standard in post-acute care. We focus on the quality of care and provide our healthcare professionals the support, respect, and responsibility his/her advanced medical degree deserves. This position involves treating patients exclusively at a designated skilled nursing facility or rehab center. The nature of the position allows the Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant the opportunity to apply his/her medical training across a broad spectrum of clinical areas.
The future of healthcare relies on the brightest minds and biggest hearts. Join CRC and be part of the team building tomorrow’s healthcare.
The ideal candidate will be personable, have a passion for serving the geriatric population, have several years of NP experience, be a former hospitalist, and/or have SNF experience.
Position Information: Located in The Villages, FL . (1) Part-time role available.
- Highly competitive salary and generous bonus
- Full-time Virtual Scribe for assistance with documentation ($1,368/month value)
- 100% malpractice insurance coverage
- Apple iPad
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate work/life balance
- Opportunity for growth and teaching role with additional bonuses
Work for a fast-growing and fun company that is changing the way healthcare is delivered. We pride ourselves on having great culture, robust career advancement opportunities, and going the extra mile for all our teammates.
- Function as a healthcare provider for patients undergoing rehab at Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Coordinate patient care with the facility Director of Nursing and supervising physician
- Nurse Practitioner License or Physician Assistant License
- FL License
- Ability to work in the U.S.
- Experience in post-acute space preferred but not required
- A great attitude with a desire to deliver the best patient care
- NP/PA for Part-Time 24 hours/week job
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 – $75.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- The Villages, FL: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Please share ALL of the following. The more detail you can share, the more likely we can reach out if you are a good fit. a) Post-acute/SNF experience? b) Geriatric, Rehab, Ortho, or Neuro experience? c) How many minutes would be your commute to The Villages, FL? d) Hospitalist experience? e) Are you looking for full-time or part-time? If part-time, ideally how many hours/week?
- Master’s (Required)
- NP / PA: 10 years (Required)
- certification in PM&R (if not, we offer free training) (Required)
- ability to start in 10 days? If you select ‘no’, that’s okay (Required)
- FL DEA License (if not, we can arrange) (Required) (Required)
- FL NP / PA license (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply