Feel good about helping others feel better, and feel good about a career with FastMed!
For the past 20 years FastMed has served as the front door of healthcare for our communities. We offer a comprehensive range of Urgent Care services, in addition to Occupational Health services, an expanding network of Family Medicine clinics & Telemedicine services.
Feel good about joining the fastest-growing urgent care provider in the U.S with over 100 locations nationwide.
We are hiring a Medical Assistant to join our dynamic team.
Our ideal candidate has at least 1 year of Medical Assistant experience working in Urgent Care, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, or Pediatrics and is passionate about delivering high quality patient care & has excellent work history. Paramedics and EMT-Intermediate also considered.
- Must have recent experience working with all ages as a Medical Assistant, doing back office: vitals, blood draw, injections, medication dosing, etc. X-ray experience- A PLUS!
- Must be flexible with scheduling and able to work some 12 hour shifts (weekdays) and some weekend shifts.
- Must be customer service oriented, compassionate and friendly.
- Must be willing to help in front office when needed.
- Flexible schedules that promote work/life balance
- Career advancement
- New hire training, plus ongoing training and development
- Benefits for all full-time team members ( Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, 401k with company match, complimentary clinic visits each month (limited), Short Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, and much more!)
If you go above and beyond to deliver exceptional service, thrive in a fast paced environment, and value teamwork…then join us on our mission to provide patients with the best end-to-end healthcare experience in terms of quality, accessibility, affordability, and compassion!
- 1 year of experience as an Medical Assistant in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, preferred.
- Prior, relevant experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Pediatrics, considered.
- Graduate of Medical Assistant school, Certified/Registered Medical Assistant, Paramedic, EMT-Intermediate
- BLS/CPR Certified
APPLY TODAY and Feel good about your future with FastMed!
Feel good about delivering high standards for quality care and safety.
FastMed Urgent Care is the only independent urgent care operator to be awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® !
Feel good about your professional growth through ongoing training and opportunities to elevate your career!
*FastMed Urgent Care often promotes from within!
Feel good about FastMed ensuring your health and safety.
- FastMed Urgent Care follows applicable CDC guidance for COVID-19 and Joint Commission Standards.
Click Here To Apply