Licensed Nursing Home Administrator / Executive Director
We are seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator. Our Administrators operate their individual facilities, but have the support of their fellow leaders in a cluster facility model. Local administrators in the cluster, partner closely with each other to challenge, support, encourage, celebrate and learn from each other. We provide our operators with the tools and resources they need to succeed, but also encourage creativity, intelligent risks, and an entrepreneurial spirit in our leadership.
- Must have current license in good standing with NHA and WA state (if not must be licensed in another state)
- Minimum 1 year long-term care experience (Skilled Nursing Facility).
- Strong understanding of state and federal laws and regulations regarding the operation of skilled nursing facilities
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Strong financial management/budget skills with the ability to meet quality care and compliance standards
Our commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals who you work in partnership with, working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 – $160,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply