Personalized Nursing LIGHT House is a premier behavioral health care provider with 31 years of specialized addiction treatment service serving the adult population. We have locations in Plymouth, Canton, Lakeland (near Brighton), Dearborn Heights, Madison Heights and Farmington. Our mission is to be an innovative and effective behavioral healthcare corporation (utilizing the LIGHT model of care), that strives for excellence clinically as well as administratively. Specifically, our intent is to increase client well being, decrease addiction severity, improve the quality of clients mental and physical heath and contribute positively to society. All services will integrate substance use disorder, mental health and primary health care treatment in cohesive and client-centered programs.
Identify, screen, assess, and develop service delivery treatment care plans for persons recovering from substance abuse. Direct clients to needed services, coordinate and monitor access to and delivery of quality services, and provide client advocacy when necessary. Participate in team Conferences with other professionals. Assist in ensuring that appropriate services, including health care, psychological, financial, and legal, are provided to clients at the most affordable costs.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Utilize the LIGHT Modal in the assessment, teaching, and counseling of clients (one-on-one or in groups).
- Develop with client goal-oriented, time-limited, and measurable goals based on identified needs, available community resources, and financial status of client.
- Monitor and coordinate through contact with client/family and service providers to ensure optimal utilization of offered services and adequate provision of needed services.
- Reassess goals with client to evaluate the effectiveness of plan in meeting pre-determined goals. Revise goals and/ or plans accordingly.
- Establish and maintain up-to-date client records, including demographics, assessment, service plan implementation, and evaluation of care.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary case conference meetings.’
PNLH preference for candidates with training in, and experience with, providing trauma related services. We take affirmative efforts to hire individuals with disabilities, including those in recovery.
Work Remotely No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
This position will work Monday – Friday 8:30 am -5:00 pm.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply