New Perspective in Faribault, MN is seeking a Director of Nursing!
NOW OFFERING A $10,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!
(Bonus Eligibility – New Team Members Only.)
New Perspective Senior Living is seeking a registered nurse with strong clinical skills and management experience for the Director of Nursing role for our Assisted Living and Memory Care.
As the Director of Nursing (Health & Wellness Director), you will provide direction and leadership to our team of licensed nurses and caregivers. You will assume overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of quality nursing services and overall nursing operations of the community to include: training and delegation of team members and coordination of resident care through assessments, interaction and collaboration with residents, families, physicians and third party vendors.
- Active registered nurse license in good standing
- Experience working with older adults in senior living (preferred)
- Skills to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to champion hospitality, and deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills with the ability to utilize a variety of electronic devices
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
Team Member Benefits & Perks**
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company-Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Education assistance – up to $5,000 per calendar year!
- Leadership Development & Career Advancement
- Real-time Access to Earned Wages
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits vary by full-time, part-time, and PRN status.
New Perspective is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
- Licenses & Certifications*
- Registered Nurse
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply