Homestead provides private duty services in a Senior Living Facility in Sterling Heights and is hiring
experienced caregivers willing to pass medications. We are looking for caring, compassionate experienced caregivers to assist our elderly residents. Giving hands-on care will always be a part of the job description. Experience passing medications is a requirement! Serious applicants only apply please.
Just announced, a new $1,000 REFERRAL bonus! Once you are an employee of ours, you and any employee you refer can be eligible for $1,000.
- Administer medications and injections to residents based on medical charts. Follow procedures regarding documenting of medications.
- Assisting with care needs, specifically but not limited to; dressing, grooming, bathing, incontinence care, etc.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the environment which may include light housekeeping
- Assess for change in condition and communicate immediately to supervisor.
- Utilize good judgment in providing client care and safety
- Communicate in a professional manner with families, support services and coworkers of Homestead
- Comply with all safety and health standards, including infection control procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid orientation and training
- Employee assistance program and recognition events
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision available for full time employees
- Experience passing medications and working with the elderly
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Every other weekend is required
- A positive attitude and the ability to arrive on time for every shift
First and Second shifts are available!
Click Here To Apply