At Arosa, we believe that the highest quality in-home care can only be delivered by professionals who feel cared for themselves. We are dedicated in our efforts to attract, train, retain, and treasure the best care professionals.
Our team-based approach allows us to not only treasure and support our teammates but to also offer our clients tailored, integrated support. We know that the integration of care management and home care leads to higher satisfaction for individuals and their families. Our senior care services combine the expertise of professional Care Managers with the compassion of dedicated Caregivers to deliver better experiences for seniors and their families.
Every day, we are working to honor our mission to create superior models of care and better quality jobs for our care teammates. We are bold in our efforts as we find new ways to improve the experiences of our clients, our clients’ families, and our care professionals.
Continue your journey with Arosa
Care Management & Professional Outreach:
- Work directly with clients and their family members; provide support for home care services and community-based care management services. Conduct professional assessments to understand the physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of our clients, develop a care plan that affords a sense of stability, clarity, and peace of mind, manage the plan.
- Be our face in the community: Participate on local committees, task forces, and boards. Tasks may include: education / presenting to professional groups; raising consciousness and helping professionals learn about how we can help them help their clients/patients; set up meetings with professionals, get to know them, figure out what they need/want, and help create solutions.
It takes a special professional, who is as comfortable with older clients and their families, as they are with our client’s satellite support providers, such as Trust Officers, Attorneys, Physicians, and other elite professional service providers. We are looking for someone who has confidence in the value of Care Management services. A teammate who conveys, I’m so glad you called us, as I know I can truly help you.”
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Educational Minimum Requirement: a Bachelor’s Degree. Preferred candidate: Master’s Degree in a healthcare-related field.
- Acceptable candidate: Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Nursing, Gerontology, Psychology, Health and Human Services, Occupational Therapy, Licensure in nursing (LVN/LPN or RN), or other healthcare-related fields.
- Preferred: A minimum of two (2) years experience in care management, experience working with the aging population preferred; other professional experience may substitute.
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with client supports, including family, physicians, attorneys, etc.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- PC literacy required.
- Valid driver’s license and proof of current auto insurance required.
Arosa is a best-in-class national provider of in-home care and care management services. With offices in North Carolina, Illinois, Texas, Florida, Massachusetts, Florida, New Jersey, Tennessee, and California, the company is creating new standards of care in the fast-growing, in-home care industry, while maintaining a focus on professionalizing direct care jobs and celebrating the meaningful work of caregivers.
Click Here To Apply