Greenberg Dental & Orthodontics is looking for full-time dental assistants to join our thriving practice. It is preferred that candidates have state-registered X-Ray & EFDA licenses, but we are willing to help motivated assistants obtain certifications. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of dental instruments, exceptional customer service skills, a positive attitude, and strong computer knowledge. Dentrix experience is a plus.
Our practice offers a competitive benefits package that includes PTO (Paid Time Off), medical, vision & life insurance, $1,600 a year in dental benefits and FREE braces. All benefits are accessible after 90 days of employment.
*** Position requires travel to our Davenport, Winter Haven, Lakeland and Poinciana offices***
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- The pay for this position is $16.00 – $18.00/HR. Does this fall within your personal requirements?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Dental Assistant (Preferred)
- X-Ray Certification (Required)
- EFDA Certification (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply