Do you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults? Join The Laurels of Kettering team in providing compassionate, high quality care and services to our residents in skilled nursing.
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing and monitoring high quality speech therapy care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established rehabilitation policies, procedures and best practices.
Why just work, when you can help shape a legacy?
Laurel Health Care Company offers one of the leading employee benefit packages in the industry, including health insurance, 401K, paid time off and paid holidays. When you work with Laurel Health Care Company, you will join an experienced, hard-working team that values communication and strong teamwork abilities.
- Provide direct care of residents with physician ordered evaluation and treatment based upon regulations and established rehabilitative procedures and best practices.
- Provide consultation, evaluation, and assessment of residents as needed.
- Implement treatment plans.
- Participate in patient/resident care planning with the team and other health care provider. .
- Communicate resident status and needs to the patient/resident, their family, staff and other professionals (i.e. care conferences).
- Refer to other professionals as appropriate.
- Participate in discharge planning processes.
- Maintain records by practice standards, third party payers and regulatory agencies.
- Complete necessary portions of MDS/QMDS/care plans as required. Maintain all required documentation in accordance with regulations and established rehabilitation best practices.
Masters degree in Speech Language Pathology
Covid 19 vaccination or acceptable exemption required
Click Here To Apply