Job Title: Medically trained Mobile Collector
As a Mobile Collector, you would be a part-time, on-call, and at-will employee.
What does this mean?
- On-Call and At-Will equal Flexibility! You will choose the days and hours you wish to work and the areas you wish to work in. You manage your calendar of availability.
What is a Collection?
You will be responsible for collecting medical histories, venipuncture, manual blood pressure, vitals, and urine specimens. EKG experience is a plus but not required.
Where are collections performed?
ExamOne mobile collectors perform collections at the individual’s home, workplace, or specified location.
Requirements you must meet:
- Every collector must be a skilled phlebotomist and must have a minimum of 100 successful practical blood draws. We will need to verify this prior to starting the onboarding process.
- Must be skilled in taking manual blood pressures and pulses.
- Must have reliable transportation and current auto insurance unless taking public transportation i.e. large metropolitan city.
It is essential that you have your own computer, internet, cell phone, printer & scanner.
- Bi-lingual and EKG experience is a plus but not required.
About ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company:
ExamOne has provided a portfolio of services to the insurance industry since 1972, giving it a great deal of understanding about the needs of life, health, and disability insurance providers and their customers.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity or Citizenship.
Click Here To Apply