STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
Under general supervision, plans, directs, and evaluates nursing care and functions, in accordance with established philosophy. Supervises the day-to-day operation of the clinic site while assisting support staff and working with the providers to assure physical and psychological support for the patients at the level for which the LPN. has been trained and certified. In cooperation with the Site Manager, assists with orientation, training, and management of personnel. Relates effectively and maintains satisfactory relations with other departments in Sun Life; participates in all phases of education, maintenance of records, and skills of personnel.
- Will assist with outreach to external stakeholders such as initiating email or phone contact with agencies, attending outside agency meetings to inform them of our services, etc.
- Will coordinate mutual scheduling as needed to facilitate interaction with outside agencies
- Will assist with arranging external events related to public education and testing
- Will assist practice manager and provider with developing internal staff training other than providers.
- Will collect and work with IT regarding data submissions related to grant activities for HIV/PrEP
- Will room patients and perform regular job description as indicated by practice site needs and practice manager instructions.
- Will perform patient education while they are awaiting results and will be available for questions related to testing on site by other employees.
- All internal messaging in electronic record related to PrEP testing question will be directed to this position.
- Attend meetings as directed by practice manager and /or provider for PrEP grant project.
- Approximately 50% of position time will be addressing PrEP/HIV activities
- Must be eligible for level one Arizona fingerprint card.
- Other duties as assigned by practice manager and/or PrEP provider that fall within position scope of practice.
- Remaining work hours will consist of usual and customary activities for the base position
Click Here To Apply