Help provide treatment for women in the local community who are overcoming addiction!
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Family Therapist at Behavioral Health Network!
In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy – all staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work.
The same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st – through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN’s Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy.
Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility.
Your experience, knowledge and great skills will support BHN with the following:
- Providing high quality clinical services, as well as family and collateral consultation on assigned cases.
- Providing compressive clinical formulations and recommendations based on sound clinical principals and judgment.
- Providing family, couples, and/or group treatment based on family focused theories and principals.
- Providing family therapy geared toward women or those that identify as women and their families.
- Involving all pertinent family members/residential providers in treatment, as appropriate.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality of individuals served information at all times in accordance with 42 CFR.
Who are we?
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
This new BHN program serves women who have been designated for substance use disorder treatment via the legal system. The program offers acute treatment (ATS) and crisis stabilization (CSS) services.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person’s life
- You will expand your experience in various areas of mental & behavioral health
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits available
Click Here To Apply