Now Hiring Staff Development Coordinator!
Full Time: 8am-4:30pm, Licensed RN
Education is critical. Sharing knowledge is powerful, life changing and affirming. Clinical Staff in skilled nursing have a need for a continuous flow of educational opportunities to enhance their professional development. This position provides that source of information. The Staff Development Coordinator is the person who is the champion of education, has the passion, commitment and drive to enrich the skills of all clinical staff who strive to deliver the highest quality care to our patients and residents every day.
- Provide necessary educational and learning opportunities within a supportive environment that will assist personnel in gaining knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to perform assigned duties safely and effectively
- Coordinate and develop learning experiences that support quality care consistent with standards, policies and procedures of the facility.
- Monitor the activities of nursing personnel to ensure quality care that complies with state, federal, local, and facility standards
- Must be a licensed RN or LPN/LVN in good standing with the state (as required)
- Ideal candidate must be a skilled communicator, director, and motivator
- 1+ years of long-term care experience preferred
- 1+ years of experience in education/staff development preferred
All of our employees are valued and receive a competitive hourly rate; full time team members are also offered a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement Nursing Loan Repayment Programs
- Paid Time Off
- New Pet Insurance Discount available
- DailyPay option available! – Get your pay, when you need it.
- Purchasing Power – online purchase/payroll deduction
- Tickets at Work – entertainment ticket discounts
- Employee Assistance Plan – easy-to-use services to help with everyday challenges of life (available for all employees and their families)
- Helping Friends Foundation – our employees’ hardship/crisis fund
- MetLife Auto and Home Insurance – employee discount available – payroll deduction!
- In-facility education programs and more!
Midlands Health and Rehabilitation Center- 1007 N. Kings St. Columbia, SC 29223
Midlands Health and Rehabilitation Center is an 88-bed skilled nursing facility located in Columbia, South Carolina. Our team provides skilled nursing, short-term and long-term care, and rehabilitation services.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Vets/Disabled. Drug-free/Smoke-free work environment.
Click Here To Apply