AccentCare® is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide our new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
Position: Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
As a Physical Therapist Assistant you will:
- Implement the care plan as established by the Physical Therapist and the physician.
- Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
- Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency personnel by participating in care conferences, keeping agency informed of all changes.
- Communicate findings and changes in condition of patients to the Physical Therapist.
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Associates degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Valid license/registration or permit to practice in state of agency operation
- Must possess and maintain valid CPR certification while employed in a clinical role
- Ability to travel in order to accomplish all duties as outlined in job description
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and in good working order
Click Here To Apply