For more than 30 years Skin Sense, a day spa has been the leading day spa in the Triangle in the commitment to health and wellbeing.
We have a positive and team-oriented work environment with opportunities for growth and advancement. Flexible full-time and part-time hours/shifts are currently available. All of our massage therapists are employees, not independent contractors. Skin Sense, day spa is not a franchise. We are locally owned and operated since 1991. We pride ourselves on client & job satisfaction and staff tenure, not solely on annual sales & profits. Clients are waiting, come join a fun loving group that enjoys what they are doing and helping others!
Close to graduating from an accredited NC program? We would love to talk with you too!
- Sign on Bonus
- Competitive pay ~ opportunity to increase pay-rate EVERY quarter!
- Financially rewarding with clearly defined advancement goals. Paid Vacation
- Paid Training & On-going Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule, part time and full time available.
- Complimentary spa treatments and discount on retail products
- Hydraulic Tables
- Professional Products Supplied
- Steady clientele ~ Clients are Waiting
- Marketing, advertising, and appointment scheduling
- Focus on wellness and offer a full range of modalities
- Opportunity for add-on & retail sales
- Clean and highly organized work environment
- Respect and care from owners and management
- Employee growth opportunities
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Professional, diverse and enjoyable work environment.
What We’ll Accomplish Together: We can provide you with training, resources and mentorship to help you develop and learn new skills. You’ll be encouraged and paid to learn new modalities such as Deep Tissue, PreNatal, Hot Stone, Trigger point Lomi Lomi and many more! You will receive certificates of achievement for each learned protocol.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Attitude:
- Graduate of accredited program or close to Graduation
- Licensed therapist in North Carolina
- Receptive to training and regular coaching
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Professional, team-oriented individual
The majority of our clients come to our spa for regular massage and treat it as part of their healthcare regimen. We match our client’s needs with our therapist’s expertise and encourage our therapists to tailor their massage to help our clients. Clients return to Skin Sense, a day spa year after year for relaxation, rejuvenation, pain management, stress management and celebrations because of our dedication to personalized attention tailored to their specific needs. We are experienced based and outcome orientated!
Apply Today to get the conversation going! Send your resume or stop by 6801 Falls of Neuse to pick up an application. We would be happy to give you a tour of our facilities and show you our amazing Salt Cave!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $21.00 – $34.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Signing bonus
We follow all Covid protocols.
- Are you willing to undergo a background check?
- Massage Therapy License (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply