In-Home Child & Family Clinician at YOU, Inc
- Looking to get away from the typical desk job?
- Do you have a passion for helping a diverse population of families and children?
- Are you looking to build your clinical skill set with creative and innovative therapies?
- Are you interested in exploring new communities?
- Are you looking to gain experience working with multi-disciplinary teams in a variety of settings?
- Are you seeking clinical supervision and being a part of a dynamic, supportive and engaging team?
- Do you want to take the next step in your career in helping others?
If your answer is YES! then Seven Hills Behavioral Health is waiting for you! Imagine yourself making a lasting impact in the lives of children and families.
- As an In Home Child & Family Clinician, you will provide family-focused clinical support in the client’s homes and communities.
- You will have the opportunity to work with clients with diverse levels of need and backgrounds.
- You will have the unique opportunity to travel the family’s mental health journey wherever it takes them and provide support and guidance along the way.
We offer competitive benefits, a strong training program with free CEUS, comprehensive supervision, and opportunities for advancement and tuition reimbursement. Come get the support, training and encouragement you need to build your career. Full time positions available for Master level candidates throughout Central Massachusetts. Apply today!
- MA/MS/MSW in social work, counseling psychology, human services, or related field required.
- LICSW, LMHC, LMFT strongly preferred.
- Experience in outreach counseling and case management a plus.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
- CANs certification strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) and/or bi-cultural background and/or skills preferable.
Click Here To Apply