Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program and successfully pass the RRT exam.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Texas RCP license required.
- BCLS required.
Full Time – 7pm-7am
- Eligible for $10,000/2 YR. sign-on bonus
7PM – 7AM
Registered Respiratory Therapist
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
Longview, TX 75601
View Other Locations
Click Here To Apply