Specialist Telemed; the leading multi-specialty telemedicine provider for hospitals, clinics and remote locations worldwide is growing.
We are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to support our recruiting and onboarding activities. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and keep our hiring process running. If you have some experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you.
Supports the Recruiting Department by providing clerical assistance and recruitment functions needed to accomplish organizational goals.
- Assist in the recruiting process (job postings, review resumes, candidate screening, etc.). Standardize the recruitment process, and cultivate the talent pipeline in general.
- Responsible for collecting documents from new hires and files (I9s; Licenses/Certifications; etc.)
- Assist in coordinating the new hire onboarding processes
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Utilize ATS, recruiting software and/or job boards for posting positions and maintaining applicant flow
- Proven success having sourced candidates using networking, social media, events, competitive intelligence/research, sourcing tools and other programs
- Utilization of social media sites including LinkedIn, Indeed, Doximity, etc. for networking and recruitment activities
- Maintain candidate database
- Handle records and paperwork
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire onboarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Maintain open communication with recruiter, hiring managers, candidates during the hiring process
- Ability to communicate effectively with leadership at all levels.
- Familiar with state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of business conversations, correspondence, reports, and records as appropriate
- Ability to build strong relationships throughout the organization; establish trust and credibility
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel, Google Workspace, recruitment software
- 1-2 years of previous experience as an HR Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator or other recruiting-related clerical roll
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Must have a High Diploma or GED; Associates Degree preferred.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills; shows maturity in stressful situations
- Organizational skills; multi-tasking skills; attention to detail required
- Strong aptitude for handling confidential information
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team; on multiple projects in demanding, deadline driven environment
- Willingness to learn new systems; laws/regulations; and company policy and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; walk; sit; stoop, reach; balance; talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
*All employees are expected to adhere to all company policies. Job description may be changed at any t
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Click Here To Apply