CALLING ALL MRI TECHS! $40/hr DOE! Join our team, help us expand our hours to provide exceptional patient care! Excellent pay and a signing bonus!
Signing Bonus: $1,000. $500 upon hire and another $500 with a successful 6 month employment.
- The MRI technologist will utilize a Magnetic Resonance Imaging scanner to produce detailed 3-dimensional images of a patient’s internal organs and tissues to help providers diagnose and treat medical issues.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prepare and operate MRI scanner equipment efficiently
- Follow infection control and safety guidelines
- Proficient at starting I.V.s without assistance
- Administer contrast material to patients
- Accurately interpret a physician’s scanning instructions
- Utilization and/or documentation in PACS, EMR, and other computer systems
- Excel at independent decision making and be able to adapt to unexpected situations
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to follow directions/instructions from his/her manager
- Works well in team environments; Providers, radiologists, technologists, clinical team members, etc.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Provides direct patient care; interviewing, educating, positioning each patient for their scan(s) using proper body mechanics
- Demonstrate an understanding of human cross-sectional anatomy, physiology, pathology, pharmacology, and medical terminology
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in positioning and protocol techniques
- Skilled in operation of MRI scan equipment
- Ability to perform quality scans that follow QA protocols set by radiologists
- The MRI technologist uses professional, ethical judgment, and critical thinking when performing their duties
- Participates in continuing education and learning experiences to enhance and maintain current knowledge and skills for continued competence
- Understanding and expectation of ACR compliance
- Expectation to work in a team environment; possibility of cross-covering
Education and Experience:
- ARRT Certified in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Current license in the state of Utah
- 2-3 years of MRI technologist experience
- BLS Certified
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Frequently assist patients which may require lifting/moving between 50-100 pounds.
- Stand for long periods with frequent squatting, twisting, bending, kneeling and reaching to prepare equipment, materials or objects in order to provide patient care or maintain the patient environment.
Granger Medical Clinic offers competitive wages and excellent benefits. Benefits include:
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Sick leave
- Paid maternity leave
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with a Company Match, Profit Share, and Safe Harbor contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
Granger Medical Clinic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Granger Medical Clinic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information and testing, Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click Here To Apply