This position is in Crystal Lake, Illinois.
- Full Time/Part Time C N A’s OR Caregivers needed to join our extraordinary team
- 6:30am to 2:30pm includes every other weekend in our Memory Care.
- 1-3 years experience preferred.
***Receive up to a $4,000 sign-on bonus for Full Time positions, $2,000 for Part Time positions.:
Watermark Retirement Communities is one of the Top 25 Best Workplaces in Senior Housing for Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Home Healthcare. For over 30 years, we’ve been a company that celebrates people, their stories, and their meaningful interactions—because every interaction matters! Watermark is focused on keeping our communities healthy and our residents thriving through leading edge technology and well-being programs that benefit our entire Watermark family. Learn more. Stay Safe. Be Well. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we honor each of them.
Why Work at Watermark Retirement Communities?
- Get Immediate Access to Earned Income Through Dayforce Wallet!
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefits!
- Easy Shift Scheduling with Mobile App!
- Recognition and Rewards Program
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- 401k Program!
- Associate Discounts
- Education and Training Programs Available
We are without a doubt one of the most premier retirement community in the area, and are a dream come true for a Certified Nurse Assistant. At a Watermark Community our care staff does so much more than what the title reflects. This is why we choose to call our care staff “NAYAS.” Naya is an ancient Sanskrit word that means GUIDE, PERSON of WISDOM, and LEADER.
Does that sound like the CNA you are?:
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that for you!
If you have a passion for working with seniors and have experience as a CNA in assisted living and memory care, then come on board with us.
We look forward to meeting you!:
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant license
- 1-year experience as a CNA in an assisted living, memory care or home care setting
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Diligent in paper work
- Excellent work ethic
- Great assessment skills
- Computer skills with online systems
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
What we can provide for you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ – proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.:
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.:
Click Here To Apply