Part Time Child and Adolescent Therapist (LMSW/LCSW)
- Job Type: Part-time position available
- 9-12 clients per week minimum
- Business Hours: Afternoons, evenings, Monday through Thursday
- Great opportunity to learn and grow as a clinician. Group malpractice insurance and Biweekly supervision provided.
- Education: Master’s Degree (Required)
- License: LMSW or mental health equivalent license (required). Must be licensed in New York, 1 year experience preferred in mental health working with children.
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
Full Job Description
Are you looking for a role providing therapy to children? Do you enjoy working with children and adolescents? Are you looking for a flexible part time work schedule? Are you comfortable working with clients online? If the answer to these questions is “yes”, then this might be a good role for you!
Courageous Kids Counseling is a family-oriented group psychotherapy practice providing counseling services for children, adolescents, and families throughout New York State both in-person and virtually. We are looking for an amazing and motivated clinician with a passion for helping children to join our team!
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- A Master’s Degree in Social Work or similar mental health equivalent.
- At least one year of experience providing therapy to children or adolescents.
- Licensed to work in New York
- An ability to work at least 3 evenings between the hours of 3 pm and 8pm.
- Willing and eager to learn and use new therapeutic strategies and modalities.
- Familiarity with Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT).
- An understanding of methods to treat children with anxiety, depression, behavioral issues and trauma.
- Comfort working on a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills, including solid writing skills and comfort with networking.
- Good documentation practices.
- A desire to participate in continuing education training.
This is a part time W2 employee position with a flexible and supportive work environment. We are not hiring for full-time employment at this time. We are excited to find the next great therapist to join our team!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $40.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
This is a telehealth position only until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Are you available to work in the afternoon and evenings between 3 and 8 pm Monday through Thursday?
- Do you have clinical/therapeutic experience with children/adolescents?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply