You are the type of person who loves interacting with people. When it comes to your job, you are customer service oriented, and the customer experience drives you!
You enjoy an environment where you work with a team to enhance the experience of every customer that comes through the door. You are well organized, and pride yourself in your ability to communicate in a friendly and welcoming way.
About the Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist Position
We are looking for a personable, friendly, and energetic person to join our team. You will be the first impression for our patients and customers, and will be responsible for greeting each and every individual kindly and courteously.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic medical technician and receptionist to perform high-end customer service, insurance verification, data entry, and pretesting patients. Computer skills are a must. Evening and Saturday availability is a necessity.
We are looking for applicants who desire long term employment. References are required. Compensation depends on experience and skill level.
About our Practice
Baldwin Park Eye Care is a newer private practice with an emphasis on creating a culture where patients and team members feel they are part of a family. We thrive off of the positive experience that each patient has: From the interaction at the front desk when they first walk in the door, to the time they spend in the exam chair, and then seeing us for all of their optical needs.
Optometric Technician / Front Desk Receptionist Roles and Responsibilities
- Pretesting patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Verifying insurance plans
- Greeting patients and customers
- Stocking and Inventory
- Submitting insurance claims
- Answering phone calls
- Maintaining a clean and organized work environment
- Assisting with optical and lab work as needed
If you’re a great fit for this position, we look forward to hearing from you!
– Warmly, The Baldwin Park Eye Care Team
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Employee discount
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What makes you excited about applying to work at our office in particular? (Required)
- Do you have any relevant experience in eye care, customer service, or retail? (Required)
- What is your salary expectation for this role? (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Optometry: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply