We are looking for compassionate and dedicated Med Techs to provide direct care to the residents, administer and monitor medications and treatments within our Senior Living Community. We are looking for team members who are committed to giving our residents only the best and will encourage residents to function at their highest level of independence. We are hiring all shifts – PRN, Part Time and Full Time
If you are passionate about helping seniors – Apply today!
Paid Uniforms! One meal per shift provided!
- Must be certified by the Virginia Board of Nursing.
- Must have completed approved med aide training course and understands the safe and proper practices of medication administration.
- Must be registered with the Board of Nursing as a med tech/medication aide.
- Must have 4 hours of medication management training annually.
- Must be able to accurately document medications administered to residents in PCC, residents’ charts, and the 24-hour communication book, as needed.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to exert up to 75 lbs. of force occasionally and exert up to 50 lbs. of force frequently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects including the human body.
- Must be organized, able to work well with people and as a team player.
- Must be in designated uniform during working hours.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
Click Here To Apply