3A Med Labs is a small business in Dallas, TX. We are fast-paced, collaborative and professional.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Safe work environment
- Growth opportunities
Medical PCR Technician
– Ability to operate and maintain QuantStudios 5, 7, and 12.
– Perform DNA extraction using the OpenTron DNA Extraction Workstation and log results in sample result files.
– Experience working with Microsoft Excel with strong typing and data entry skills.
– Perform and document routine as well as scheduled lab equipment maintenance.
– Ability to document each step of sample processing and DNA extraction processes.
– Conduction and documentation of experiments. Upkeep of records in compliance with laboratory SOPs.
– Update sample tracking forms to reflect the status of each sample throughout the testing process.
– Documentation of sample storage/ disposal.
– Assist with maintaining adequate inventory of laboratory supplies.
– Communicate and provide lab manager with testing updates and/ or any lab issues.
– Interact with other vendors and technical support to troubleshoot issues regarding laboratory instruments.
– Maintain a safe, organized and clean lab work environment.
– Adhere to all the guidelines outlined by CLIA/COLA and assist with laboratory SOP updates and modifications.
– Use critical thinking and troubleshooting skills to solve any issues with laboratory instruments.
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelor’s degree in a natural science related field: e.g Biology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Pathology
- 1-3+ years experience in a laboratory (PCR) setting
- Familiar with laboratory practices and compliance with CLIA and COLA guidelines.
- Experience and proficiency performing 250+ PCR reactions per day. *Preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we provide personal protection equipment (PPE), for example masks (N-95 and surgical), nitrile gloves, lab coats and splash shields.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- laboratory: 1 year (Required)
- CNA (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply