Peregrine Senior Living is known for their innovative leadership in revolutionizing care for elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care based programs, one that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future. Come join our team and help us revolutionize exceptional care for senior population.
Peregrine Senior Living Home Care Services, a located in Skaneateles, New York, has openings for a Full-Time / Part-time and Per-Diem LPN’s with on call responsibilities.
Peregrine Senior Living is known for their innovative leadership in revolutionizing care for elderly.
LPN Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the RN Case Manager with care coordination, monitor the health and well-being of residents including medication management.
- Work collaboratively to maintain ongoing communication with clients, their families, physicians and the Executive Director and RN Case Manager regarding residents’ medical needs.
LPN Qualifications include:
- Experience in a Licensed Home Care Service Agency.
- Licensed Practical Nurse with a minimum of three years experience required
- Must have knowledge of New York State DOH regulations.
- PTO Accrual – First year for Full Time – 96 hours – equal to 2.5 weeks
- PTO Accrual – First year for Part Time – ~2 weeks
- 6 Paid Holidays Plus…..
- 3 Floating Holidays (Personal Holidays, Birthday, etc.)
- Excellus Health Plans, Guardian Dental, VSP Vision
- Child Care Reimbursement – Up to $50 / day
- Compassionate PTO Donation Program – to support a team member
- COVID-19 Vaccinated Workplace
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employer Paid Life Insurance – (up to 1 times annual salary)
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO Cash Out Program
- Pet Insurance
- Peregrine Proud: Public Acknowledgment of Exceptional Employee Performance
- Monthly All Staff Gift Card Drawings
- Periodic All Staff Appreciation Community Events
- Annual Longevity Rewards: Anniversary Bonus and Celebration
- Retirement Plan – 401(k)
Peregrine Senior Living is known for their leadership in revolutionizing care for elderly. Joining Peregrine means working for a leader in memory care and cutting-edge based programs, one that has set current standards and will likely define them in the future.
COVID-19 considerations: Strict adherence to NYS DOH guidelines and CDC standards.
Peregrine Senior Living is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Peregrine HomeCare makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Click Here To Apply