The Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager continuously plans, implements and evaluates patient care while incorporating the patient, family and/or caregivers into the process. This position involves direct patient care and the ability to work within a supportive interdisciplinary team. The RN Case Manager is responsible for participating in the development of a patient-centered plan of care and for ensuring the overall coordination and management of hospice and palliative care services for patients and their families.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse in the State of Hawaii.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in hospice, acute care setting, nursing home or home care.
- Hospice experience preferred.
- Valid state driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide compassion and heartfelt care to patients nearing the end of life.
- Ability to effectively document within and electronic medical record system.
- Ability to adhere to our Code of Conduct and Compliance Program.
- Ability to participate in our on-call rotation.
Job Type and Benefits:
- Full Time.
- Benefits include health insurance, paid time off and a 401(K) savings plan.
- Mileage is compensated.
About Mālama Ola Health Services:
Mālama Ola Health Services is proud to serve our community by meeting the growing need for hospice and palliative care. We were founded by dedicated medical professionals with decades of hospice and palliative experience on our island. At Mālama Ola Health Services, our patients and families’ needs come first.
We are honest and ethical in all our business dealings, starting with how we treat each other. We do not take professional or ethical shortcuts. Our personal conduct ensures that the Mālama Ola name is always worthy of trust.
Our mission is to be the premiere provider of palliative and hospice services in Hawaii and to set the standard of excellence for supportive, compassionate healthcare.
We have nothing of greater value than our employees and look forward to reviewing your application for employment.
Click Here To Apply