The Hospice Aide provides personal care services to our patients to maintain personal comfort. The Hospice Aide provides these services under the direction of our Registered Nurse Case Managers. Our patients reside in private homes, care homes, assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
- Active certification as a CNA in the State of Hawaii.
- Valid state driver’s license, reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide compassion and heartfelt care to patients nearing the end of life.
- Ability to effectively communicate with the ability to read and write English.
- Ability to adhere to our Code of Conduct and Compliance Program.
Job Type and Benefits:
- Full Time.
- Benefits include health insurance, paid time off and a 401(K) savings plan.
- Drive time and mileage are compensated.
About Mālama Ola Health Services:
Mālama Ola Health Services is proud to serve our community by meeting the growing need for hospice and palliative care. We were founded by dedicated medical professionals with decades of hospice and palliative experience on our island. At Mālama Ola Health Services, our patients and families needs come first.
We are honest and ethical in all our business dealings, starting with how we treat each other. We do not take professional or ethical shortcuts. Our personal conduct ensures that the Mālama Ola name is always worthy of trust.
Our mission is to be the premiere provider of palliative and hospice services in Hawaii and to set the standard of excellence for supportive, compassionate healthcare.
We have nothing of greater value than our employees and look forward to reviewing your application for employment.
Click Here To Apply