Position: Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Location: Kaiser Permanente
Shift: Days or Nights
We are searching for a dedicated Emergency Room nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. As an ER nurse you will address patient needs and perform emergency procedures. They assist Doctors during procedures and monitor patient vital signs to ensure they are able to handle different types of treatment.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Evaluate and monitor the patient’s progress.
· Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient’s medical condition.
· Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
· Begin treatment and monitor doses.
· If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
· Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
· Maintain patient records.
· Create and implement effective care plans.
· Bachelor’s degree in nursing or a relevant field.
· At least 1 year experience as an ER nurse.
· Good understanding of health information structures and technology.
· Demonstrate brilliant empathy and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a stressful and emotional environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Best email address to reach you
- ER: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospital: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (Preferred)
Click Here To Apply