Become a Technical Operations Director in an Innovative High-Tech Security Company
Job ID: HID2365
#Securing your Future!
The successful candidate should be a strong leader with experience planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling diverse groups. The Director of Technical Operations will direct the systems, network, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and PC/LAN support teams, ensuring that the daily operations are not impeded, and contractual obligations are met/exceeded. Focus on maintaining architecture and practices that meet or exceed customer requirements and enhance the customer experience both internally and externally.
What you will be doing
- Participate in strategic planning for all aspects of the IdenTrust Technical Operations department
- Assist in development of the overall strategy of the company
- Plan, organize, staff, direct, and control the staffing and administrative activities of the department to ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled
- Interface with the vendors and value-added resellers on new products/solutions, as applicable
- Asses and review vendor performance and products that best meet business needs
- Work closely with customers, relationship managers, partners, and vendors to deliver superior services in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Remain current with technology and industry/market trends
- Establish priorities and work to manage customer expectations
- Properly forecast work volume and ensure proper staffing and equipment is available
- Work with Security and Compliance to develop/implement periodic audit/review of security and compliance
- Contribute to Certification Practices Statements (CPS) by working with the policy and compliance team for general operations
- Participate in Business Continuity Planning (BCP) and testing plans
- Establishing and maintaining a 24×7 customer support/services center to serve all aspects of IdenTrust’s Certificate Authority (CA) services
- Prepare/review periodic reporting and implement changes in an analytical and tactical execution
- Ensure the team understands and complies with all requirements for this position and all aspects of the company security policy including, but not limited to, the Employee Security Handbook and Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) compliance
- Respond to emergencies related to technical issues that prevent internal and external customers from working business as usual
- Coordinate with Technical Operations and/or Engineering to address customer facing issues and ensure customer communications are within contractual service level agreements
- Effective execution including managing projects and coordinating deployment of changes with internal and external customers
- Builds a relationship with customers, and reviews services rendered to ensure it meets expectations of the customer
What we are looking for
- High school diploma/GED and some applicable advanced training/education/certifications required; Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline is ideal
- 5+ years’ experience in a management capacity
- 5+ years’ experience working in a customer/technical support leadership role
- Ability to provide strategic and tactical direction
- Ability to evaluate complex requirements and provide sound recommendations
- Effective leadership and excellent negotiation skills
- Experience managing contact centers and multi-site distribution preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems.
- Candidate must agree to, and successfully pass a comprehensive background check to include:
- Financial review (credit worthiness);
- Civil review (public records, judgments, liens, etc.);
- Criminal background check; and
- Drug screening, where applicable
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Why Should You ?
- Excellent terms and conditions
- On-the-job training and development
- Work as part of a global team
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com.
Click Here To Apply