Thank you for considering a career at Bon Secours!
Shift Schedule: PRN (as needed)
Primary Function/General Purpose of Position
Performs computerized tomography (CT) according to established protocols. Works closely under the direction of the Radiologist and other physicians
- Graduate of an accredited radiology technology program certified by Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiology Technology (JRCERT) or equivalent.
- Registered with ARRT
- Registered with an advanced CT registry or registered within one year of hire
- Maintains good standing with American Registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT) Basic Computer knowledge
- CPR certified
Bon Secours is an equal opportunity employer.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
- Comprehensive, affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Prescription drug coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance w/AD&D
- An employer-matched 403(b) for those who qualify
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
- And much more
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Radiology – CT – Maryview
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you’d like to view a copy of the affirmative action plan or policy statement for Mercy Health – Youngstown, Ohio or Bon Secours – Franklin, Virginia; Petersburg, Virginia; and Emporia, Virginia, which are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers, please email [email protected] If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact The Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].
Click Here To Apply