Our goal is always to help people live better lives. We know that happy employees influence happy patients and ultimately improve overall outcomes!
The quality of our care depends on our team members. You as an RN Clinical Coordinator/Branch Manager will be responsible for managing your team members, hiring, managing the day to day clinical operations, and overseeing the quality of patient care. You should promote the best standard of quality and contribute to reinforcing the overall mission statement of Carter Healthcare: to help people live better lives. This includes both the staff you supervise and your patients! We strive to empower our managers to build the best teams in order to offer the highest quality of life to our patients. You will work hand-in-hand with our clinical and non-clinical staff to ensure top quality patient care.
Pay: Starting at $78,000 a year. Pay Based on experience
Day shift, Flexible schedule, Mon-Fri, On-call
· 80% of Your Health Insurance Premiums paid by Carter
· Flexible Hours
· Generous Paid Time Off Package (Including 8 Holidays)
· Paid Birthdays Off
· WE HIRE NEW GRADUATES!
· Graduated from an accredited school of nursing; licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of practice; B.S. preferred.
· Home Care experience preferred
· Minimum of 2 years nursing experience preferred
· Competency Requirements:
· Proficient at venipuncture/phlebotomy
· Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
· Infusion therapy including intravenous medication administration
· Pot/access device care
· Basic rehabilitation therapy
· Computer proficient
· Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and DME regulations, JCAHO, DHS, local state and federal regulations, Broad knowledge of principles of nursing and rehab home health and their application.
· Previous Case Management experience preferred.
· Ability to work collaboratively and build a multidisciplinary professional team.
· Ability to provide an organized, efficient approach to caseload management.
· Good teaching skills.
· Ability to demonstrate understanding and support of agency policies, legal considerations and professional ethics.
· Possesses good computer skills, with working knowledge of Windows/MS Office applications. Able to ty per at least 25 words per minute.
· Willing to work on call as assigned.
This position requires a high level of discipline with minimal supervision and requires excellent organization and time-management skills. You should be dedicated to quality patient care and demonstrate exceptional communication skills. Your ability to work efficiently in rapidly changing environments will help you excel in this supervisory role.
Our patients rely on us to give them ONE more year,
ONE more month,
ONE more week,
or just ONE more day in their home.
Come join a team that helps them do just that. Join a team that cares deeply for our patients, the communities we serve, and the lives of their peers.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $78,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Covid Vaccine required before start date
- Case management: 1 year (Required)
- RN (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply