Casper Orthopedics is creating a new, dynamic Physical Therapy department that will be a Center of Excellence to complement our comprehensive offering of Orthopedic Services and Programs. Casper Orthopedics is seeking a motivated Physical Therapist who desires to fulfill their passion to serve patients in the Casper Wyoming area.
· Perform therapeutic evaluations of clients to include, but not limited to, the evaluation of assistive and adaptive devices, environmental barriers, ergonomics and body mechanics, gait, locomotion and balance, motor function, muscle control, etc. Provide assessments, document intervention plans and track progress.
- Provide therapeutic activities that will improve daily living skills, vocational skills and leisure skills and enhance functional performance.
· Evaluate individual needs for therapeutic adaptive equipment, assist in training and monitor its use.
- Monitor equipment for repair, modifications, replacement or discontinuation.
- Train, educate and monitor patients in therapeutic skills and activities that support the established intervention plan.
- Consult with physicians, family members, case managers and direct care staff regarding client’s needs.
- Assist in the design and implementation of specific therapeutic programs such as aquatic therapy.
- Knowledge of physical therapy practice, principles, and procedures.
- Knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology, physiology and neurology related to neuromuscular and musculoskeletal function and disability, seating systems, ambulation aides and a variety of therapeutic equipment.
- Knowledge of therapeutic techniques.
- Knowledge of treatment hazards and precautionary measures.
- Ability to write assessments, job aides, guidelines and the ability to teach and train others.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Conduct work activities in a self-motivated and disciplined manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate in a positive manner with clients, staff, families, guardians and the public.
- Ability to use a computer and applicable software applications.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform basic first aid and cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
0-3 years of progressive Physical Therapy work experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Licensure or eligible for licensure in the State of Wyoming as a Physical Therapist.
If you are in search of a rewarding career allowing you to make a difference in people’s lives, take a close look at Casper Orthopedics. Our employees help our patients, by delivering high quality care with the highest dose of compassion in the Rocky Mountain Region.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Required)
- CPR Certification (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply