A private family in Woodland Hills is seeking an experienced Caregiver or CNA for in-home caregiving services for the Overnight Shift. The right candidate will work in a client’s personal residence and deliver top-quality care. Experience working with seniors with memory care disabilities is preferred.
- – 11:00pm – 7:00am, Full-Time, Sunday – Thursday.
- $20-$22/hr DOE
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) such as; serving meals, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, mobility, incontinence care, changing of positions, and transfers.
- Provide medication reminders as scheduled.
- Engage the client in daily activities and socialization to maximize their quality of life.
- Maintain a positive environment for clients while ensuring they feel safe and purposeful.
- Build strong companionship with clients and family.
- Comply with HIPAA Privacy Act by protecting confidential client information.
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined by the Nursing team.
- CNA certification (Preferred).
- 2+ years of exceptional caregiving experience (Preferred).
- Experience working with clients who have Alzheimer’s/dementia (Preferred).
- Interest and passion for private 1-1 Homecare.
- Ability to build rapport with the patient and family.
- A professional, compassionate, and caring demeanor.
Why Work For Our Families?:
- Consistent weekly schedule!
- Longterm employment!
- Competitive hourly wage!
- 1:1 Client/Caregiver ratio!
- Direct deposit available on most cases!
Click Here To Apply