Celebrate life with faith and friends
Come to The Sarah Community to start your career:
- Free certified nurse aide training
- Earn while you learn
- Increase in pay upon successful completion of an approved nurse aide training program
- Full time positions offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
The nurse aide will work under the guidance and supervision of a nurse and is responsible for providing resident care related services including but not limited to hygiene, nutrition, ambulation, elimination, and safety. Performs various resident care activities and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of our elder residents.
- High school diploma
- Long term or healthcare experience preferred
- Must participate in on-the-job training program
- Must complete the certified nurse aide program within time frame mandated
- Must possess active CPR certification or obtain within 30 days of employment.
The Sarah Community is interested in employees who want to make a difference and are among the best at what they do. All applicants must have an outstanding approach to customer service. We are committed to being the employer of choice in our industry and are looking for top talent to join our existing team, managed by St. Andrews Management Services.
Please apply on our website at thesarahcommunity.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Click Here To Apply