Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a Great Place To Work® and we are honored to be one of only 20 companies on Fortune Magazine’s “Best Workplaces in Aging Services” list.
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine requirement)
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO into cash
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401k
PRN positions for all shifts
As Licensed Practical Nurse at The Arbor Company, your work matters. Here’s why:
You assist residents with medications, treatments, and health monitoring, and respond to their needs compassionately.
You provide accurate and timely updates to families, physicians, and other health care providers on resident conditions.
You implement personalized care plans supporting physical and psychosocial wellness.
You’ll be great on this team because you have:
Vaccination against COVID-19 (or willingness to get it)
Current and unrestricted license as Licensed Practical Nurse – LPN / Licensed Vocational Nurse – LVN
Our people and our residents are at the center of our universe. We can’t wait to meet you!
Click Here To Apply