“We Care” Psychology Affiliates and our affiliated practice is expanding and seeking compassionate Clinical Psychologists, Nurse Practitioners and LCSWs to join our team! We provide behavioral health services to skilled nursing facilities, hospitals and other long term care facilities throughout the state of Illinois, California and Texas. We are currently looking for clinicians to provide services in the San Jose area.
Clinicians have the unique ability to customize the care for each and every individual resident. You will have the autonomy to determine how often you provide sessions to patients as well as the appropriate length of time spent with each patient. Individual psychotherapy is the most common clinical sessions performed, but our clinicians also perform family therapy, group therapy, neuropsychological and neurobehavioral assessments as appropriate. Telehealth sessions are an option as well.
Clinicians have the ability to address a wide range of psychological and neurological conditions. Provide clinical services such as diagnosis and treatment of mental illness, psychological testing/assessment, psychological evaluations, crisis management and weekly psychotherapy to patients in these facilities, via phone or video conferencing.
Pick your own schedule!
- Enjoy the freedom to create your own custom schedules with the perfect work/life balance.
- Typically, clinicians work between Mondays – Fridays and on weekends if you choose, somewhere between the hours of 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM.
- Providing services remotely from the comfort of your home or office
- Contract Position
- Psychologist Position – PhD or PsyD in clinical psychology or health psychology in the state of CA
- Experience and passion with older adults/geriatric population – preferred
APPLY TODAY and be apart of our wonderful team!!’
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $54,221.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply