· Render professional nursing care to patients as directed by the medical staff in accordance with policies of the Hospital.
· Patient population ranges from neonate to geriatric.
· Performs all work in accord to the mission, vision, and values of the hospital.
· Must successfully complete the Nurse Career Battery.
· Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
· Quickly assessing patient needs.
· Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
· Performing minor medical operations.
Job Types: Full-time, Travel nursing, Contract
Salary: $2,500.00 – $2,900.00 per week
- Emergency Medicine
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Overtime pay
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Emergency Room RN: 4 years (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- ACLS Certification (Required)
- PALS Certification (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply