- Minimum 3 years of experience in clinical nursing practice
- Prior committee and/or project focused work
- Demonstrated knowledge of change management principles and teamwork
- Proficiency in communication/interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate across disciplines
- Strong organizational skills with flexibility, ability to prioritize, and work independently
- Computer skills and proficiency with basic Microsoft Office tools
- Experience with clinical systems technology
- Ability to independently perform documentation audits and provide timely feedback
- Ability to educate staff on documentation and performance requirements using adult learning theory
- BSN required
- Current and active Massachusetts RN license required
Report to: Sr. Director of Inpatient Services
Age Specific Criteria: Ability to effectively communicate to all age levels served within the scope of the position/assigned areas.
Ability to Meet Job Performance Expectations: Must have the ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of themselves or other individuals in the workplace, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Please note: For the protection of the patients, employees, visitors and all who enter our facilities, Sturdy Memorial requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, with limited exemptions, as a condition of employment.
Click Here To Apply