We are looking to hire an evening 7pm to 7am Full Time Licensed Practical Nurse Caregiver to join our Senior Living Team. This position is responsible for providing exemplary personalized care that meets the physical and social needs of the resident. The right person must be compassionate and has a desire to instill joy into the lives of our senior residents. The Caregiver must always interact with residents and family members in a caring and positive manner. Above all else, the Caregiver must have an unparalleled passion for providing seniors an engaging and captivating living environment in order to display a commitment of excellence that interprets the All Seasons vision and brand.
- Provide comfort and safety to residents while assisting them with Activities of Daily Living tasks; including dressing, grooming, and bathing
- Respond to resident’s needs in a caring and positive manner
- Encourage and assist residents to participate in daily actives to provide them with an engaging living environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Licensed Practical Nurse license/certification required
- At least 1-year experience in the field preferred
- Have a caring and positive demeanor when interacting with residents and family members
- Passion, dedication and commitment for providing seniors an engaging, enlivening and captivating living environment
- Able to pass pre-employment screening, including drug and background check
Why All Seasons Senior Living?
We are seeking to hire bright, dynamic individuals who have a passion for service and commitment to excellence. Our culture is one that is built upon the three E’s: Excellent, Ethical and Effective. We strongly believe in promotion from within. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience limitless career growth potential and advancement.
We also offer a generous, competitive comp and benefits package. Check us out at www.allseasonsliving.com to learn more about who we are. At All Seasons, we love what we do and it shows. Our team of caring professionals work together to make our senior residents feel at home in our luxurious community
Check us out on Glassdoor and learn what our employees have to say about Beztak!
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Click Here To Apply