Private families on the Westside of LA area (Beverly Hills, Culver City, Santa Monica, Hollywood) and lower Valley area (Encino, Woodland Hills, Van Nuys) are seeking Experienced Caregivers or CNAs for in-home caregiving services. The right candidate will work in a client’s personal residence and deliver top-quality care.
- Full-Time and Part-Time Caregiver positions available.
- Weekend Availability (Required on most openings).
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) such as; serving meals, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, mobility, incontinence care, changing of positions, and transfers.
- Provide medication reminders as scheduled.
- Engage the client in daily activities and socialization to maximize their quality of life.
- Maintain a positive environment for clients while ensuring they feel safe and purposeful.
- Build strong companionship with clients and family.
- Comply with HIPAA Privacy Act by protecting confidential client information.
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined by the Nursing team.
- CNA certification (Preferred).
- 2+ years of exceptional caregiving experience (Preferred).
- Experience working with clients who have Alzheimer’s/dementia (Preferred).
- Interest and passion for private 1-1 Homecare.
- Ability to build rapport with the patient and family.
- A professional, compassionate, and caring demeanor.
Why Work For Our Families?:
- Consistent weekly schedule!
- Longterm employment!
- Competitive hourly wage!
- 1:1 Client/Caregiver ratio!
- Direct deposit available on most cases!
Click Here To Apply