VeeOne Health, formerly VeeMed, Inc., is the first end-to-end virtual care solution to address the needs of patients, providers and healthcare systems at every stage of the patient journey. VeeOne Health provides everything healthcare systems and remote physicians need to stand up and provide care in a world-class virtual program.
VeeOne Health is currently seeking a Telemedicine Program Coordinator. Come join this exciting new opportunity with VeeOne Health.
The Telemedicine Program Coordinator is responsible for the facilitation, operation and of coordination of telehealth programs including the implementation of new programs. This coordination includes collaboration with internal teams, physicians and partner sites.
Internal coordination with sales, marketing, systems engineers, and operations staff is required so a collaborative team spirit and can-do attitude is necessary.
The Telemedicine Program Coordinator will also work with remote and external clinical staff to support telehealth operations and will be the first level of support for these partnerships.
Some on call time is required
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in healthcare x 1 year minimum. Preference to working in a large physician practice, acute care or telemedicine
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides staff & physician education, support in training and scheduling
- Serves as a liaison and coordinates information between providers, clinical staff, tech staff ad partner sites.
- Suggests improvements and assists with implementation of telemedicine as directed.
- Provides accurate, complete, and appropriate information regarding project status
- Works with internal and external teams to identify process improvements in regards to telemedicine.
- Coordinates with the technical support team to ensure that problems and system development needs are addressed.
- Follows HIPAA guidelines and maintain high level of confidentiality at all times when dealing with patient information.
- Assists in the construction of monthly visit reports and periodic requests for specialized visit data.
Skills And Abilities
- High comfort level in working with and supporting other people to use telemedicine equipment.
- Knowledge of patient care activities, the clinic environment and how the services and functions interact.
- Knowledge of clinical and healthcare-related software applications.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with customers and co-workers.
Click Here To Apply