Go the extra mile. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
In Patient Services you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Patient Service roles are tremendously important – it is a patient-focused role where it is essential to remember that there is a life and person behind every test tube. Your skills are critical, as is your ability to work with the patients. The role is varied and offers a developing career in Phlebotomy due to the scale and reach of Quest. You can grow and improve your skills in a fast-moving, supportive team environment. Most importantly, you can help us make a real difference.
Phlebotomist II – Float req82489
Rep PS II (Phleb) – Float – Columbia, MO – Monday-Friday (Rotational Saturday)
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- 15 PTO days first year
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided!
In a Phlebotomy float role we offer a variety in work where no two days will quite look the same. Diverse, dynamic work environment whereas a Phlebotomist floater you will be able to shift frequently to new patient centers and continually meet new people. We offer a robust total rewards package, along with the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community of Phlebotomists, where you will have a career that you can be proud of!
- Assigned a territory to cover phlebotomist duties within a Patient Service Center, doctor’s office, or as business needs dictate
- Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing
- Collect specimens according to established procedures. This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams
- Enter billing information and collect payment when required
- Will be required to coach, mentor, instruct, and be a resource advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or supervisor
- Travel to additional doctor’s office or Patient Service Center sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
- Keyboard/data entry experience.
All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity / Citizenship.
Click Here To Apply