Our Texas State Optical is seeking Medical Techs with exceptional personalities and the desire to provide our patients with the ultimate in patient care. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience in a Private Practice environment with a history of job stability. We view our team as Family Members and we make every effort to maintain a working environment that recognizes exceptional performance and the desire of our team members to grow on both personal and professional levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Provides patient pre-screening eye tests, including but not limited to retinal photography, autorefraction, visual field testing, lensometry, stereopsis, color blindness, and eye pressure.
- Provide basic work-up for the optometrist, including taking histories and visual acuities as well as reviewing records for accuracy
- Assists front desk with scheduling appointments and making follow-up calls to patients.
- Other duties as assigned by Optometrist and other associates.
- Prepares the room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Provides information to patients by answering questions and requests when applicable.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by maintaining confidentiality.
- Instruct patients on wearing schedule and insertion and removal of contacts.
- Maintain inventory; replenish as necessary.
- Maintain quality control standards;
- Ensure total patient satisfaction.
Click Here To Apply