We are actively seeking a passionate and motivated General Dentist to join our rapidly growing dental practice. This exciting opportunity calls for a dynamic Dentist who is motivated and committed to providing quality care. As a valued provider, you will enjoy the freedom to practice your own style of dentistry while continually benefiting from the support services offered by Elite Dental Partners, allowing you to concentrate on patient-centric services and clinical excellence.
At Elite Dental Partners, our Clinical Teams live and operate by our shared values of:
- Continuous improvement
- & Partnership
And for our full-time dentists, we have an attractive benefit package that includes:
- Competitive Performance Based Compensation Plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Professional Development and Mentorship, including robust CE offerings
*Sign on or relocation bonus available* High income potential**
To learn more visit: https://www.elitedentistrymonroeville.com/
General Dentist Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Perform General dentistry services, including the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries, and malformations of teeth, gums and related oral structures.
- Examine patients to determine the nature of the condition affecting the patient, utilizing x-rays, dental instruments and other diagnostic procedures.
- Clean, fill, extract and replace teeth, using rotary and hand instruments, dental appliances, medications and surgical implements.
- Provide preventive dental services and education in oral and dental hygiene.
- Supervise office staff, including hygienists, dental assistants, receptionists and other office staff.
- Coordinate laboratory services for the dental office.
- Adheres to safety protocols and processes including but not limited to ensuring protective equipment is utilized and OSHA/Bloodborne pathogen requirements are followed.
- Participate in morning meetings, chart reviews and routine office meetings.
- All other duties and responsibilities allowed under applicable state laws and regulations.
Required Skills: **
- DDS or DMD degree, licensed in state in which practicing or have the ability to obtain licensure upon graduation.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply