Transmed, Inc., a Joint Commission Accredited mobile ultrasound company, is interviewing top candidates for a Cardiac ultrasound position. Transmed is a trusted name in medical ultrasound, serving rural healthcare facilities in the region for 30 years.
- Provide diagnostic patient care services using ultrasound and related diagnostic procedures to rural hospitals and their patients.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates Degree in Cardiac Sonography is preferred; or equivalent training/experience.
- Two to three years of ultrasound experience/training preferred.
- ND Medical Imaging License required
Certification, Licensure, and/or Registrations
- RDCS Registry with the ARDMS is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Our office is located in Sioux Falls. The job location is in the Bismarck, ND/Minot, ND area.
- Positions include Full Time and Part Time to Unscheduled Part Time.
- Monday through Friday with no weekends or call.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply